Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Big 3.

love, kerry- you've been neglected lately. 
I mean, seriously, how has it been almost a week since my last post?
My apologies. 
.
.
.

You know what else has been neglected? 
My journals.

I saw this coming, even though I hinted to the opposite in my very first love, kerry blog post HERE.

My journal time has become blogging time, which I actually prefer more and more, but still... I thought I might be able to manage enough quality time with all the fine writing outlets in my life...

It's time to let my journals go...Or, just revise the routine.  

love, kerry, is after all a journal, but better because it can include pictures, videos, comments, and offers spell check, linking opportunities, and sharing functions. Sweet! I've got to keep this blog going strong!

But for now, Kerry, try to work on getting back into the BIG 3.

1) Mommy Book


2) Husband Book


3) Baby Book


These are too good to let go, and not keep up regularly.  

.
.
.

My Mommy Book is helpful.
Sloppy, unedited, creative, quick lists and reminders like...

YES! A celebration plate would be fun one day...Someone has a good day at school/work, wins a game, scores an "A" on a test, etc...They deserve special treatment during family dinner...The CELEBRATION plate. LOVE!
{Jill, thanks for AMAZING idea!}

...

Photo Albums to Make Next:
9-8-10
Audrey's 1st Year
2010
Audrey's 1st Birthday Party
2011

...


Painting with squirt guns sounds fun. Must try one day.

.
.
.


My Husband Book is special. 
John's 1-year-wedding-anniversary gift to me. A place to "write all good things about our relationship" like...

And all I got you for our anniversary was a bottle of champagne?! Bad wife.

...

I'm so proud of my amazing husband, and will honesty be thrilled no matter where he finally matches. 

...

It's positive. And, I'm positive that John will be a perfect dad.
.
.
.


My Baby Book is joy.
How you make us smile, Audrey Lee, with short notes from Mom and Dad like...

Love how you play with your feet, and suck your toes.

...

What's that doggie doing?

...

You really seem to be enjoying that book, Audrey.
.
.
.


These books, and this blog, are all so important to me and worth the extra time and effort. 

I'll be better. 


love, kerry 

No comments: